Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Kaiju Gets Quized!

This is part of the "5 Questions Interview" meme going around some comics blogs right now. Ami asked me these questions. If you would like to participate, just leave a comment saying "interview me".

1. If you had to be a professional colleague of a Superhero's sekrit identity who would it be? (and they have to have a civilian identity, you can't choose Supergirl and be a professional bar hopper XD)

I reckon Clark Kent, b/c the Daily Planet is always hopping, and there are plenty of smart, interesting folks there.

2. If you could change one thing about your comics store what would it be (including moving it closer to your house, etc). :D

It's pretty close to my house already, but could be closer. I've thought about walking over there on a Saturday, but honestly that would be as much about testing my walking endurance as buying comics. It's a good shop, but if i could change something, i'd turn some of the Marvel fans into DC or indie fans, b/c then i could shoot the shit with more of them.

3. Steel or Ironman? :O

Steel, no contest. Ironman was always a secondary hero in my world anyway, but after Civil War i can't stand him. Steel has a lot of strong hero qualities, plus he's an inventor, and has the extra cool factor of being related to an American folk tale that Johnny Cash sang about.

4. Shaquille O'Neal or Robert Downey Jr.? XD

I'm not a fan of either, but once in a while i'll hear some crazy, ridiculous metaphor from Shaq that makes me laugh. It's like he wants to say stuff the way Muhammad Ali used to, but he doesn't quite make it.

5. What do you think is the most attractive thing about you? :D

Aside from my rugged good looks? ;) I think i'm a good listener. When i worked in a small retail store, people would come in just to talk. I don't often have constructive advice, but if you need to just get something off your chest, you could do worse.