Monday, June 04, 2007

Cheap Post

...just to have a new post, basically. It's a "meme" about comics.

01) Batman or Detective Comics is the first comic book I really got into.
02) Shadowpact is one of the comics I currently collect.
03) Batman is one of my all-time favourite superheroes.
04) Scott Pilgrim is my favourite non-superhero comic.
05) Lobo is a very overrated character
06) -------- is, in my opinion, a very overrated comic artist.
07) Gail Simone is one of my favourite comic book writers.
08) Buying comics from a spinner rack is a happy comic book memory for me.
09) Darwyn Cooke is awesome at drawing female characters.
10) Mike Alred is one of my all-time favourite comic artists.
11) Rags Morales is an artist I’d love to see drawing a monthly series.
12) Wasteland is a comic I’ve meant to read, but haven’t done so yet.
13) Green Lantern Corps is a welcome ’80s comeback.
14) Cable/Deadpool is a comic I’ve never read or paid much attention to.
15) Ghost Rider is a popular character I’ve never really paid attention to.
16) Scott Pilgrim is a title I would recommend to my friends.
17) Darkseid is one of my favourite comic villains.
18) Batman is a comic I’m glad they made into a movie/movie franchise.
19) Catwoman is a comic they totally ruined by making it into a movie.
20) ------- is someone I would really love to meet at a comic convention.
21) ------- is a character I can see myself being for Halloween.
22) Catwoman is a comic I used to love, but now I’m not so hot about.
23) Chyna Cluggston is someone I would love to work on a comic book with.
24) $2.99 is the most I’ll spend on a 22-page (average sized) comic.
25) Crossgen is something/someone they should bring back.